Transparency represents an incredible opportunity to raise retail industry standards around authenticity, product transparency, and supply chain tracking. Transparency is a strategic new software-as-a-service launched by Amazon for the global consumer goods industry. We are focused on building a global service which allows consumer brands and consumers to trace the origin of items throughout the supply chain ensuring only authentic items enter the supply chain. The Transparency service is focused on preventing the receipt and sale of counterfeit goods both online and offline. Our customers include individual consumer brands who sell both on and off of Amazon direct and through a network of direct and third-party sellers
Transparency is looking for an Account Management Team Lead experienced in managing team onboarding a book of accounts (brands/manufacturers) to the Transparency service ensuring a successful transition and ongoing usage of the service. This role will manage a highly talented account management team, develop team’s strategy, create objectives, measure and evaluate all work process and results, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally e.g. Brands and Service Providers, lead team to deliver team goals. As a strategic contributor to Transparency, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of Transparency, by applying sound operational practices, inventing and simplifying job functions, and training your teams on best practices for efficiency. Since this is a relatively new space for Amazon, and an emerging industry, you will be required to work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving the business result in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment. This is a unique opportunity to work in a startup environment for Amazon, contribute to product strategy and take on a leadership role as our team evolves.
As part of this role you will also work with brands during the implementation phase as an adviser ensuring a smooth seller experience. You'll also have a great deal of influence on streamlining the operational processes involved in the implementation process by documenting best practices, writing onboarding guides, and advising our product management team on features that will enable self-service.
· Experience working with brands or supply chain ecosystem
· Understanding of consumer packaging, counterfeit prevention
· Experience navigating complex processes/environment
· Startup experience where you’ve worn many different hats and successfully navigated through complexity while never missing a beat with customers.
· 5-7 years of sales, account management or customer support experience working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
· More than 2 years of team management experience
· Proven track record of delivering business goals
· Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
· Demonstrated experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
· Customer obsession, professional, ambitious, highly organized and results driven
· Problem-solving capability and service orientation
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Mandarin and English
· Bachelor's Degree