External JD: The Account Management (AM) team is responsible for accelerating sales growth, expanding selection on the platform and improving retention amongst the existing Seller base, particularly among the largest Sellers in the IN Marketplace. This team creates innovative ways to identify new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities through partnership with internal stakeholders such as Fulfillment by Amazon, Amazon Selling Coach, Sponsored Products, etc. and improving our overall knowledge of how to succeed as a Seller on Amazon Marketplaces. We are looking for an Account Manager to help shape the future of Account Management program. The role is focused on driving success for some of the most influential Sellers in the IN Marketplace and leveraging key learning/feedback to improve the Amazon platform that will benefit all Sellers. Role and Responsibilities: · Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Amazon. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan. · Managing and driving the growth of the seller’s business: Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the seller and Amazon. · Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams. · Work with sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience. · Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the seller’s current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
· Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
-Willingness to take initiatives and additional responsibilities
-Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions
-Constantly innovate to drive simplification, automation and scalability. -MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail.
-Experience with SQL will be a plus point.
Basic Qual: Bachelor's degree 2+ years of experience in sales or account management