Through the Amazon Marketplace, Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on Amazon. Worldwide, more than a million sellers use this Marketplace and thereby contribute to the success of Amazon. We provide necessary support to new Sellers starting from their launch on Amazon to removing blockers and setting them up for success by leveraging various programs and tools.
We are looking for a highly motivated goal oriented individual to join our Existing Seller Management team in Cairo to support our Selling Partners in the Middle East region. The role would require high level of ownership combined with strategic thinking and a keen desire to work in a Sales/Business Development role. The successful candidate will have to thrive in an ambiguous environment by being a self-starter and an excellent decision maker.
· Recruiting Sellers onto various programs and managing Seller relationship by championing their needs at Amazon
· Managing and driving the growth of the Sellers’ business by adding selection and delivering on key business opportunities
· Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by collaborating with the business development and on-boarding teams.
· Working with Sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
· Identifying specific prospects/partners to approach, communicating the specific value proposition for their business and establishing long-term, successful partnerships.
· Tracking and reporting performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
· Interest in e-Commerce/Online business.
· Bachelor's in any discipline.
· Excellent communication skills in written and oral Arabic+English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
· Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
· Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications