Amazon is looking for a Trainer who is committed to delivering a high quality classroom experience for Specialists on the Account Health Support team. This role requires a Customer Obsessed individual who can bring the energy and enthusiasm required to be successful in an adult learning environment. If you are passionate about teaching others, excited by the challenge of developing Amazon’s employees in a dynamic and ever evolving space, this is the right role for you.
The AHS Trainers are responsible for delivery and coordination of new hire, cross-skill, continuous education, and process change trainings for our Specialists. This role coordinates directly with AHS Operational Leadership, Specialists, Program Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Quality Auditors, other Trainers etc., to ensure all trainings are conducted on-time and with sufficient resources and facilities. Training delivery will include facilitating a blended learning model of classroom lecture, individual and group hands on sessions.
The first impression for all Specialists joining the Account Health Support team - professional, consistent and enthusiastic presentation is critical in this role. Foundational to success will be having the confident communication required to capture the attention and focus of up to 25 students in an adult learning setting.
· Coordinate training sessions based on site/regional needs;
· Track and providing daily debriefs and reporting to the AHS Leadership Team;
· Seeks ongoing skill development on an ongoing basis (i.e., participating and conducting skill classes, cross-training, etc.);
· Documents feedback and audit results to help the Leadership Team identify strengths as well as area of opportunity;
· Contribute to additional training projects as required;
· Understands workflow and daily production goals;
· Solve problems, reacting quickly and productively, serving as a resource for specific problems and undertaking the appropriate steps to resolve;
· Prioritizes multiple tasks;
· Maintains a positive attitude and presence on the floor;
· Facilitates and presents to groups of up to 25 people in a class, including participants at the managerial level;
· Act as an effective people manager during mentored production periods during training.
· Experience in a technical training role;
· Training experience specific to a contact center environment;
· Bachelor’s degree or significant college course work, in communication, education or related field;
· Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 2+ year of experience in training, classroom instruction, or related experience;
· Expertise developing, planning, implementing and assessing training;
· Demonstrated experience developing training materials, job aids and online tutorials;
· Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development;
· Excellent coordination and organization skills;
· Knowledge of adult learning and training practices;
· Exceptional cultural and soft skills knowledge as relates to a contact center environment;
· Competent user level of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); and
· Domestic and International Travel required – up to 10%.