Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Program Manager within the Account Health Support (AHS) team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Account Health Support Program Manager - Employee Experience:
The Account Health Support Team is looking for a Program Manager Employee Experience to join our Global Operations and be a leader on our AHS team.
This role is a unique blend of high-level strategic thought leadership, detailed insight analysis, and process improvement with the opportunity to drive significant global impact to the daily employment experience of thousands of Amazonians. It requires a leader with a DNA-level love of data who exudes passion for improving employee experience. It’s a role that will appeal to those who love the complexity of global scale, chasing the thrill of solving mentally taxing challenges, get energized by flexing between micro and macro in within minutes, and aren’t intimidated by pushing through change to create a world-class employee experience. As a leader of a global team, this opportunity requires someone with a genuine passion for developing big leaders and growing them at an Amazon pace.
Our success starts with people, and your mission is to build programs and drive insights that target the needs of our largest internal customer while also scaling to support all AHS employees located across the globe. As the Program Manager, Employee Experience you will leverage communications, engagement programs, and insights from organizational health data and our daily engagement survey program to create stronger connections between employees and their teammates, leaders, and mission. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, exceptional ability to influence, organizational expertise, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage complex cross-team projects.
You are self-motivated, solutions-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and innovative in developing best-in-class people programs to guide the evolution of our strategy to enable, empower, and engage our employees. You generate unexpected insights, develop bold solutions, and experiment with innovative ideas. You deliver persuasive, evidence-based business cases for action and change that ultimately result in an improved work experience.
You are able to:
· Develop and execute on strategy for large, complex employee engagement programs, including project management.
· Lead needs analysis activities to drive insights that ensure that the experiences we create will best support our employees’ success and engagement.
· Lead cross-functional teams to deliver employee experience projects.
· Identify and track success metrics for employee experience solutions to improve engagement and impact business outcomes.
· Build strong working relationships across global stakeholder groups, such as HR, business leaders, as well as frontline employees and managers.
· Support the development of team-wide standards for planning and executing on projects.
· Experience working in an Operations environment (contact centers, call centers, etc.) driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact.
· History of building strong collaborative relationships and influencing peers and stakeholders.
· Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced work environment and manage time appropriately.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Seller/Vendor Support or SPRO experience or 1 year relevant Amazon experience (escalations, investigations, operations leadership)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Demonstrated experience measuring the impact of engagement and/or development programs.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively, including an ability to influence without authority.
· Genuine and intense customer focus.
· Fun to work with!