Amazon.com strives to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company where people find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want-low prices, vast selections and convenience; Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world class E-Commerce platform. The Incident Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the Subject Matter Expert responsible for actionable recommendations derived from enforcement behaviors that impact the Seller Experience by intercepting, allocating and/or actioning all Account Health Support compliance escalations as defined by the wider business. Demonstrated ownership, customer obsession and concise oral and written skills are crucial requirements for this role to ensure resolution of post escalation actions including communications to sellers and/or the wider business as appropriate. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
· Continuously monitor all escalation queues for both new and resolved items identifying where any misses may have occurred.
· Taking personal ownership of /or allocating out all new escalations and ensuring resolution in a timely manner.
· Ability to take over problematic or controversial escalations and/or deep dive into specific escalations or clusters of escalations where appropriate
· Ensuring compliance with escalation procedures and SLAs.
· Establishing effective working relationships with inter-dependents
· Maintaining all relevant SharePoint trackers and associated data repositories ensuring full data integrity and resolving any identified gap-analysis issues.
· Producing, as required, metric reports and/or summary reports for the wider business teams, policy stakeholders and CBP division and/or business.
· Acting as a facilitator and mentor to designated individuals working escalations primarily within the region of responsibility but also as required globally.
· Identify opportunities for process improvement within Account Health Support functional areas and work with relevant teams to drive change.
· Collaborate as part of a team to produce clear and detailed reports required by senior stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· Experience working in risk, fraud or compliance organizations
· High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
· Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to executive leadership and other key stakeholders
· Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situation
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Open to working non-standard hours (no night shifts) including possible Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs schedule, or rotating weekend coverage
· Most investigations will be in English, however language skills in Japanese, Arabic, Turkish, German, Italian, Spanish, or other non-English languages are a plus.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Amazon and /or customer service environment, preferably within a contact center.
· Strong investigative skills to find root cause of metric issues and the ability to provide viable solutions to Sellers.
· Demonstrated written communication skills - able to write, clearly and succinctly
· Proven ownership and bias for action; willing to move quickly and decisively to resolve an incident.
· Demonstrated ability as a critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
· Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization.
· Demonstrated experience working with cross departmental teams with proven collaboration skills.
· Flexible to work on case triaging and escalation handling.
· Open to working non-standard hours (nights and weekends) as the team provides 24 hour support.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills