Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored search, display, OTT/video, audio, and custom ads - leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to a large CPG-Grocery brand. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from the media or marketing world, and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to clients, apply today!
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our brand media clients
· Prospect, penetrate, and create new relationships with clients at all levels within large CPG organizations
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers
· Understand Amazon's advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for advertisers
· Utilize sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly and annual quota goals
· Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
· 7+ years’ experience selling advertising or advertising like services
· Historical deep relationships with agencies and CPG clients
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
· Able to utilize sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like programs
· Willingness to travel
· Digital media sales, consulting, or brand management experience
· Bachelor's degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· 3+ years of B2B sales experience
· Experience with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
· · Experience closing sales and generating revenue
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
· Experience selling digital video, TV, and online media.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
· Ability to communicate a large offering of solutions with a focus on OTT, Video, Audio, and 3rd party measurement solutions.