Amazon Global Selling is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Executive who can prospect and facilitate the international expansion of US-Based Selling Partners to Amazon Far East Markets. As an organization, Amazon Global Selling is highly influential by coordinating across sales organizations globally, Product teams, and Category teams.
This role will focus on building win-win relationships with Selling Partners to increase engagement and adoption of growth-driving programs. Specifically, this person will be responsible for not only creating and managing their sales pipeline, but taking ownership in driving sales related projects, and owning goals while reporting on particular categories or territory responsibilities. This person will directly interface with executive level contacts of prospective Selling Partners to facilitate all stages of a sale. The best candidate will drive and create proposals, business cases, and responses to customers' business requirements and take a consultative sales approach.
Successful Account Executives will:
· Work with a sense of urgency to drive and deliver sales goals while maintaining a high quality of work.
· Operate with a continuous motor to identify, recruit and motivate potential Selling Partners to expand globally.
· Work with Sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results.
· Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the specific market segments, seasonality and global business trends/events
· Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
· Partner with other Amazon teams including Category Management (CMMs), Program Development, and other Global Selling teams to align programs and initiatives to drive growth in existing seller base
· E-Commerce industry or related industry experience
· Experience with international trade and/or logistics
· Experience with pipeline management skills to include utilization of Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
· Experience exceeding sales targets
· Experience using Microsoft Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· 2+ years of relevant business sales experience
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies