Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including display, OTT/video, Audio, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As an Account Executive in our Prime Video Channels (PVC) Vertical, you will report to a Sales Manager and use your 3+ years’ experience selling digital advertising solutions to executives and their ad agencies to successfully grow and scale the category’s domestic revenues. With your consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, inclusive of Programmatic, OTT and Display - you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met.
As an individual contributor, you’ll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our brand and performance media clients.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients at all levels.
· Drive deals to closure independently
· Understand Amazon's display, video, and audio advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
· Experience selling to both performance and brand media clients
· Connected TV (CTV) experience
· SVOD industry experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· 3+ years of B2B sales experience
· Experience with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
· Experience closing sales and generating revenue
· 3+ years of digital sales experience
· Bachelor's degree
· Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
· Proven track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through