Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As an Account Executive in our CE/Tech group, you will report to a Sales Manager and use your 5-7 years’ experience selling digital advertising solutions to the Fortune 500 C-Level and their ad agencies to successfully grow and scale the category’s domestic revenues. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the CE/Tech world, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your executive cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts that will complement our existing CE/Tech client roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you’ll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
· Bachelor's degree
· 5 - 7 years digital ad sales experience as an individual contributor
· Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
· Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
· Strong analytical abilities
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· Experience closing sales and generating revenue
· 5+ years of B2B sales experience