Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, providing virtual infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from start-ups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS’s multi-tenant infrastructure. Governmental organizations are also looking to and depending on AWS for cloud solutions and services.
The IT Access Provisioning Analyst will be responsible for processing client security requests for user access to AWS application and services. You will be responsible for the creation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of user accounts. You will need to have the understanding of user access mechanisms and provisioning tools in a variety of systems and applications as used at AWS. You will regularly interact with internal and external clients; therefore, you must have excellent customer service skills, be well organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and result focused.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Respond to requests for new and established AWS and USG accounts.
· Serve as a Trusted Agent for USG accounts.
· Maintain account information in multiple databases.
· Analyze and provide advice on the development process improvements.
· Organize and implement the annual training program for IT System accounts.
· Be able to provide a high level of customer service while interacting with AWS employees and USG representatives.
· Provision all user access accounts related to information systems.
· Provide support functions related to verification of end user security classes, training and credentials.
· Assist in documenting, analyzing, and streamlining application account provisioning processes.
· Assist in the design, maintenance, and integrity of the role-based access structure.
· Promptly notifies IM management regarding breaches of AWS or USG policy.
· Participate in project tasks as required.
· May provide assistance answering help desk phone line occasionally.
· Maintain summary statistics regarding workload, account tracking, etc.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a US Citizen and must currently possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Technology (or equivalent work experience).
· Minimum 5 plus years of experience acting in an Account Provisioning/Security Specialist/Security Manager capacity in which duties required interpreting and implementing requirements within the personnel, industrial, and physical security disciplines.
· Experience with user provisioning technologies, application and/or database security administration.
· Understanding of user administration procedures.
· Excellent time and project management skills, customer service and interpersonal skills, system diagnostic and communication (written and oral) are critical for success in this position.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Associate’s Degree in Information Systems/Technology (or equivalent work experience).
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with ICDs, NISPOM, and other government regulations related to classified programs.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with physical security hardware, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Access Control Systems.
· Current, active US Government Security Clearance of TS/SCI with Polygraph