Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting to make this vision a reality. Amazon Business is Amazon’s response to tackle this incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We are focused on building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
Amazon is looking for a smart and ambitious Business Online Seller consultant in Amazon Business US NSR (new seller recruitment) team to join its China Global Selling team based in Nanjing.
The objective of the NSR Online Seller consultant is to deliver US Amazon Business (B2B) new business growth and maximize revenue generation across Amazon's suite of products for merchants. Recruiting and launching B2B Sellers on Amazon's third party marketplace , which now accounts for 50% of all unit sales on Amazon websites globally, you will analyze market information and sales data to identify direction to help Amazon localize its Seller service and improve customer/seller experiences. Your superior innovation, organizational and analytical skills will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the autonomy to take full control and responsibility for achieving our business objectives. This role provides ample opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
· Develop a "go to market" strategy by analyzing the competitive landscape and defining new products' value proposition.
· Identify, recruit and support Sellers of various types (SMEs to large enterprise) to execute on aggressive growth plans.
· Bring more B2B relevant selections to US marketplace
· Review and monitor performance and sales of Amazon's partners in order to provide them with consulting advice to grow their business.
· Feedback to other teams within Amazon worldwide lessons learned during project implementation and post-live support phases.
Lead projects to improve customer and seller experiences or to improve localization of Amazon merchant service.
· Business/Marketing/ Economics/Management education from a top university.
· Strong quantitative analytical skills (including database analysis and Excel skills).
· Excellent organization skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and to evolve in an ambiguous environment.
· Familiar with US B2B marketplace and supply chain in Jiangsu area.
· Online or traditional B2B working experience.
· 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
· Proven ability to both think strategically and execute plans.
· Demonstrated drive to set and achieve aggressive goals while not compromising on the quality of the work.
· Ability to interact at C-Level with medium-to-large Chinese and International companies.
· Passion for customers and high attention to details.