Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Org
The 3D team, which is part of the Digital Imaging Services (DIS), creates 3D models by building the geometry and textures of the 3D models to create a versatile photo-real representation of a product, which can be used for various customer experiences. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing a lot of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce imagery to advanced visual experiences.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, 3D Quality Analyst to join our team in Hyderabad, India. The ideal candidate would be well-versed in 3D, with a strong background in 3D modeling, lighting, UV wrapping, rendering and who demonstrates photo-realistic asset creation of real-world objects. This position requires intrinsic design abilities, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects, communicate with key stakeholders and collaborate with production artists across nodes is essential. The ideal candidate will be accomplished in working with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages and demonstrate the ability to raise the quality bar in assessing the 3D objects. Key Responsibilities · The candidate will measure the 3D output quality from process aspects (Photo-realism match) and trigger the defects back to artists with relevant feedback for systemic fix · Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity · Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement
· The candidate will measure the 3D output quality from process aspects (Photo-realism match) and trigger the defects back to artists with relevant feedback for systemic fix
· Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
· Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Uses data to drive decisions related to operational issues and highlights issues to be corrected.
· Responsible for providing support for data collection, preparing reports, and where appropriate pushing back & realigning expectations to multiple stakeholders
· Monitoring & Coordinating E2E 3D Quality improvements
· Responsible for effective planning and execution for onboarding the new task without impacting quality.
· Managing CAPA for the quality Issues
· Root cause analysis and contribute to write correction of error ( COE)
· Proactively identify the defects in the process and suggest solutions to prevent the defects
· Experienced in training and mentoring the process associates
· 0-3 years of professional experience working in a fast-paced 3D production or QA environment
· Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing and rendering
· Fast turnaround on both hard-surface and organic modeling is a must
· Must be very well versed in 3D domain and its related Software. Preferably MAYA, Zbrush and Substance Painter
· Excellent communications, Presentation and Interpersonal skills