** This is a 1 year Contract role**
Amazon is looking for an Assistant In-Stock manager with proven experience in managing inbound supply chains in an ambiguous working environment. You will join a high-powered, fun & collaborative work environment where you will partner with multiple different teams to achieve your objectives.
You have a successful track record in project management, communicating with senior leaders (verbal and written), and delivering results through both influencing other teams and rolling up your sleeves to dive deep independently. To thrive in this role, you will need to enjoy the idea of solving new and challenging problems, as well as navigating complex and/or ambiguous situations to relentlessly drive initiatives forward.
As the Assistant In-Stock Manager, you are responsible for demand forecasting, order management & vendor support, key priorities will be:
· Own and communicate demand insights and supply allocation plans to cross-functional internal stakeholders
· Invent and simplify processes to ensure we are constantly improving operations for our customers
· Work collaboratively with internal teams, to drive tool and process improvements that affect purchasing and procurement workflows, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually
· Achieve and maintain high in-stock rates on replenishment programs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
· Qualification in Business, Engineering, a Supply Chain/Operations discipline or Information Systems Management
· Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Strong numerical and analytical aptitude, and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models
· Strong proficiency in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL
· Experience in Supply Chain, Planning, or Inventory Management
· Microsoft Excel skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root cause
· Strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves