The Selling Partner Trust and Risk team is tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide. Our growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, a tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The Selling Partner Trust and Risk team designs and implements policies, tools and technology innovations to protect customers. We are looking for a Risk Manager to manage critical and high impact projects. The ideal candidate should be passionate about helping us ensure that customers have a trustworthy buying experience and that brand owners and selling partners using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Your decisions are not only fundamental to helping protect customers and selling partners but will help maintain the health of Amazon’s catalog and product listings ecosystem.
Key responsibilities include:
· Conduct large scale investigations to derive insights about tactics used to conduct abuse on our stores
· Complete risk analyses on Selling partner populations using big data
· Write deep dive documents summarizing investigations and proposing solutions
· Own projects designed to improve operational and process efficiency. This will include accessing and analyzing data and working extensively with external teams.
· Use high-level judgment to own our most complex enforcement decisions.
· Identify gaps and risks in Amazon's current mechanisms and policies and recommend solutions to product/policy owning teams.
· Effectively prioritize opportunities in an ambiguous environment
· Monitor media and global events to develop awareness of trends in ecommerce
· Experience working in risk, fraud, compliance, or ecommerce organizations
· Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to executive leadership and other key stakeholders
· Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situation
· Proficiency in SQL
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· Bachelor's degree
· At least 2-5 years of relevant experience with any of the following: program/project management, risk management, financial institutions/auditing, etc.
· Exceptional written communication skills: able to write, clearly and succinctly
· Exceptional ownership and bias for action: willing to move quickly and decisively
· Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically
· Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization
· High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
· Excellent collaboration skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel