· The AWS Graviton SW team is looking for an embedded engineer to join us in building next generation platforms. You’ll have the opportunity to shape our next generation platforms and work on high-end technologies that power the world’s largest Cloud provider.
Are you ready to join the future?
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
· Experience with modern multi-core ARM devices
· Experience with HW/SW interfaces on the board and chip level (e.g. I2C, SPI, DRAM, PCIe)
· Experience with driver development
· Experience with boot loader
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with GPA of > 85
· 1+ year of experience with embedded SW development
· Knowledge and good understanding of HW, SW and the entire System view