At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Operations is the underlying fulfillment and customer service engine that ensures Amazon creates the same consistent, world-class customer experience every time.
We are looking for a high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward thinking professional to join our ANZ Operations team based in our very first Robotics Fulfillment Centre in Kemps Creek, Sydney. This is a great opportunity for graduates interested in building leadership skills to learn from, network, and work with our Operations leaders.
We need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This Graduate Area Manager (AM) works across business teams to help define requirements and high level processes, and manage the timelines for field operations. They will work own operational metrics and have a high focus on quality, productivity & safety. This AM will regularly communicate with senior management on status, risks, and change controls required. They will coordinate across teams, manage large projects, and have executive presentation skills.
Following the completion of a structured learning and development plan as well as shadowing your supporting leadership team, you will be entrusted with a team of associates to report to you. From this point, You’ll drive the training and integration of your team, while motivating and inspiring forward progress. All the while, you’ll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and KPI targets are worked towards and met.
· Some leadership/people management experience
· Effective communication and public speaking skills
· Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree between 2018 to now across any discipline
· Possesses analytical abilities
· Finds practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality
· Able to map business requirements, understand business processes, study and analyze workflows, and design the best possible solutions
· Influence business and technical audiences through good communication skills
· Able to provide seamless day-to-day support during implementation of new systems & processes and gather feedback
· Have the legal rights to work in Australia
· Willing to work on a shift basis