Want to join a Different and Day One Program building international ecommerce that helps NA merchants business grow in Emerging Country? Amazon Global Selling (AGS) is seeking a dynamic and motivated Global Sales Marketing Manager who loves problem solving and hands-on building new business from ground helping NA seller expand their business into Emerging Country and Brazil.
Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. Currently, AGS exists in 10 countries, exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales, and continues to grow. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace and offer millions of new products to worldwide customer.
What you can expect and core responsibilities:
· Responsible for building Marketing strategy and plan to help NA Seller cross launch into Emerging Country and Brazil through online marketing activity. Identify target seller and business opportunity, develop strategy to increase awareness of new marketplace opportunity and convert into launch. Strong background of online marketing and data driven, and ability to build marketing content and campaign from scratch is crucial to this role.
· Manage end to end life cycle of cross launch Seller from cold to warm leads, registration start, launch and drive educational campaign to improve Seller Success after launch. You and all Sellers are a team and the goal is to do whatever it takes to help this partnership success delivering revenue target.
· Develop yourself to become an expert of this super complex global ecommerce industry and help improve the process, feature and product with various internal and external stakeholders including product, marketing, logistic and carrier, payment and legal. Don't take "No" easily but have ability to deep dive using data to influence others. Interface with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels and cross-functional teams to assist in creating compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer and Seller requirements
· You have to move quick enough in this fast paced business and be creative building solution out of the box in order to make this Day One business success. No SOP is waiting there because we need entrepreneur like You to build this together
· Identify valuable local and seller insight to drive high value projects that scale Global Selling outreach and bring unique selection to the world
· Ability to deep dive into massive data and drive critical initiative to improve seller and customer experience. Need to think like a strategic consultant while doing detail daily operation. It is a challenge to think big and find needle mover in order to propose a double down plan. Have ability to prepare and present business proposal to high level management to have a bigger impact.
· Developing and implementing the full lifecycle of marketing activity including creative development, targeting segmentation, campaign creation, and performance analysis
· Driving traffic growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile, and on-site placements
· Determining the appropriate methods and systems of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results
· Knowing our market and being obsessively aware of new products, brands, trends, and opportunities
· Stellar problem-solving and issue-resolution skills with the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research, hard data, and marketing & business metrics to back up intuition, assess the efficacy of marketing programs and drive innovation
If you want to work as part of a tightly-knit, entrepreneurial team to grow something Big and are excited having a positive impact at another side of the earth, we can’t wait to have you on our team!
· Experience with sales management utilizing Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Familiarity with online sales, international trading, or retail experience within the global landscape
· Utilize Excel and SQL to make data-driven business decisions
· Experience delivering online traffic growth utilizing multiple sources including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banners, 3rd party affiliates, Social Media, Digital Advertising and email campaigns
· Understanding of Google search methodology and indexing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 3+ years of leads generation, email and online marketing or advertising
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies and creating marketing content