As a Supervisor, you’ll strive to plan beyond your own needs, ensuring the
sufficient resourcing of your function. This will include identifying training
needs, staying on top of absence & performance management, as well as
coaching and continuous monitoring of your department to engender a
greater culture of productivity.
Additionally, you will need to constructively critique your department as a
whole: making you responsible for tracking, trending and reporting on
departmental metrics and liaising with other departments to share
· Bachelor’s degree;
· You Deliver Results, are able to handle both long and short-term multiple
tasks, and demonstrate Bias for Action while working in a fast paced,
occasionally ambiguous environment with conflicting priorities and
· You demonstrate keen attention to detail, initiative and proactivity, and
insist upon the Highest Standards at all times. Comfortable challenging the
status quo, you are always looking for ways to continuously improve and
· You’re flexible – willing and able to work flexible schedules/shifts outside of your regular shift pattern, including nights and weekends, to support the needs of our Customers. No task is too small or menial – you roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
· You will be dedicated to, and take personal responsibility for, meeting and exceeding ambitious production goals,
· Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills,
· Be Customer obsessed; always mindful of our key objective to provide
exceptional service to our customers.
· An excellent verbal and written communicator, you’re able to handle
multiple, occasionally conflicting tasks in a fast-paced environment,
· Ready to Learn and Be Curious: you’re willing to train and learn new
· You are a strong People Manager, able to Earn Trust. You will possess
experience in coaching and mentoring others to succeed, as well managing performance and employee engagement levels.
· Leadership/supervisory experience in developing teams of 20+ within in a FC/DC or manufacturing environment; Verbal and written communication that is clear, concise and polished