Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
To support a rapidly growing organization, we are hiring a Financial Analyst to support our Engineering/Operations and Supply Chain Finance teams. As a Financial Analyst, you will work directly with stakeholders across Finance in planning, forecasting and reporting key metrics to leadership. You will also identify opportunities for efficiency and cost savings across the Amazon Device roadmap. Primary responsibilities include:
• Leading short and long-term financial planning and budgeting;
• Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics to evaluate year/year and generation/generation product development;
• Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management; and
• Centralizing operations finance reporting by working directly with the finance budget owners.
• Ability to dive deep with attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and work successfully and effectively on cross-functional team
• Self-starter with strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, often cross-functionally
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
3+ years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.