Do you want to combine your passion for business and Finance background to help shape the future of Amazon.fr ?
What will I be working on?
In this position, you will be part of a Finance team and support a part of the Amazon.fr business. You will supervise P&L account, balance sheet and cash flow statement for a whole product line. You will partner closely with the Retail team, Finance and other business groups, to accompany the Consumer business in their strategic, financial and operational plans.
About Consumer Finance
At Amazon, Finance is not just about the numbers - it’s about knowing the numbers plus so much more. Are you willing to dive deep to develop innovative solutions and deliver results? Do you enjoy challenging the status quo? In Consumer Finance, we engage with a dynamic network of business partners. We are trusted advisors and help take the best possible commercial and operational decisions so that Amazon continues to grow whilst remaining the Earth's most customer-centric company.
Good business instinct and judgment. Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills. Ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines. Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture. Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools and modeling. Experience with Data Warehouse, COGNOS, and SQL is a strong plus. Ambitious; wants to succeed and be part of a great team. Job with permanent contract and based in Clichy (92110).
· Proven commercial finance / business partnering experience within a complex matrix-organization.
· Good business instincts and judgment.
· Positive business relationships with proven ability to work collaboratively.
· Ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines.
· Analytical & modelling skills.
· Great verbal & written communication.
· You are detail oriented and able to step back and see the bigger picture.
· You are fluent in English