At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon is to build a world-class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
The EU Voice of the Driver team is obsessed over the driver experience and relentlessly advocate on their behalf on every aspect of their workday and lifecycle. We make it simple to detect Driver issues and experiences using machine learning and interactive communication tools and improve the Driver experience in every step of his lifecycle (i.e. hiring, onboarding, training, learning curve, on road).
We drive impactful improvements and efficiencies in their experience and operations. We engage deeply through direct conversations, job shadows, roundtables as well as broader listening mechanisms such as surveys to identity their foremost challenges, and to work with internal Product, Program, and Operations partners to continually improve the driver experience and boosting their performance.
Overall responsibilities will include the following functions:
· Execute field research quickly and concisely
· Observe processes and workflows, summarize and report back break points to Program managers
· Review quantitative and qualitative Driver feedback to identify themes as issues not readily identifiable through operational metrics
· Manage operations for engagement and recognition programs and for Driver & owner surveys through SOPs
· Solve problems, reacting quickly and productively, serving as a resource for specific problems and undertaking the appropriate steps to resolve
· Maintain a positive attitude
· Support the global communication program
· Additional Languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish
· Survey or research experience
· Facilitation skills – presenting, training
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines· Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment
· Strong attention to detail and organization skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong analytic skills and experience working with data
· Proficiency with MS Word and Excel