Amazon’s Consumer business ships billions of items to millions of customers across the globe. The Consumer Finance Science and Analytics team harnesses financial analytics, science, and technology to crack Consumer Finance’s toughest challenges and power smart decision-making throughout the organization. We are data leaders who identify and deliver actionable financial analyses and recommendations.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to deep dive into the WW Consumer business to drive business and financial insights. The ideal candidate has a strong SQL background, an analytical mindset, and is comfortable working with large complex datasets.
In this role, you will:
· Leverage data to analyze business performance, focusing on metrics such as traffic, selection, pricing, and conversion.
· Quantify the drivers of topline performance and profitability.
· Analyze Amazon’s logistical network to identify areas ripe for optimization.
· Collaborate with finance partners to better understand the drivers behind financial performance.
· Highly analytical, detail oriented with advanced financial modelling and reporting skills.
· Background in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field.
· Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure including S3, Redshift, SQL and RDS.
· Proven ability at looking at solutions in unconventional ways.
· Advanced ability to draw insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
· Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
· Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
· 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience in SQL