Working with all the latest technologies, Amaris’ IT department is a dynamic and driving force for the Group. It reflects the group values through its expertise and international organization.
Due to our growing need for mobile applications, Android developer’s mission is to enhance our productivity and work on new Android applications of our mobile development department. You will excel your Android and learn C# skills by building Android apps of our ERP, which is made of about 150 modules: finances, business, IT, recruitment etc.
You will coordinate with a global, young and innovative team within an agile environment to:
- Understand user’s requirements, design user interfaces with the native Android tools (Layout Editor…)
- Use Android platform and device API to access specific functionalities (NFC, Camera…)
- Develop mobile applications for Android in Android like C# using Xamarin.
- Become an expert in Android to fully supervise the development of the Android applications of our ARP.
- Master from engineering school in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent) you are looking for a career in an international environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in Android Application development
- Experience in C# or using Xamarin is a plus
- You master strong English language skills.
- An organized and rigorous person, with a certain taste for quality in work with business vision
- Young and dynamic, you want to blossom contributing to a company in full expansion.
- Strengthen your English, every day within an International environment: 75+ nationalities in 2016, work with teams across continents (Europe, Asia, Africa…).
- Fast growing global company , opportunities to get a vacancy with responsibilities and make career
- Kick your career off: from developer to team leader, passing by R&D, Project Manager or Business Analyst. Evolutions are very frequent in Amaris.
- Soft skill trainings : interpersonal communication, team management, project management…
- We target your skills and profile and adapt the trainings according to it, we help you invest on your strengths, with a 1 year training program. We can make you become an expert!
- Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations. Oversee team building events.
- Birthday gift, ability to support non profit organizations
- Flexible time: early bird? Night owl? We just adapt to you!
- Working days: Monday to Friday, in a casual atmosphere
- Unlimited free coffee & tea breaks
Location can be:
Bucharest/Glasgow/Ho Chi Minh