Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Purpose of the role
• Working on projects or day to day operational activities aimed to ensure the reliability of the Customer Management (CM) application.
• Has responsibility for delivery of specified tasks.
• Undergoes intensive training both on the job and in classroom.
• Produces deliverables and carries out problem investigations, support or change management activities within timescales and standards defined by Team Leader or Project Leader.
• Develops end to end technical understanding of the Departure Control System (DCS) Customer Management (CM) application and dependent components and applies such knowledge to generate desired business outcomes.
• Participates in projects and initiatives aimed to maintain and evolve the CM application.
• Follows the company’s IT best practices and security guidelines.'
• Combines technical skills with business awareness to get a bigger picture understanding of the Service Reliability Engineering DCS division and Amadeus.
• Gains an appreciation of the standards of work required, project life cycle and Amadeus methodologies.
Working with Others
• Works cooperatively with others to achieve team goals.
• Builds stable and positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
• Attends and achieves required standards in classroom training.
• Achieves agreed development milestones with regards to job training.
• Asks questions, checks for understanding and provides clear and precise explanations.
• Ability to communicate on all levels, clearly and fluently
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.