If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Amadeus Hospitality Americas, Inc., a rapidly growing OnDemand (SaaS) and perpetual license software developer with worldwide operations headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, is seeking an accounting professional to assume the role of Cash Application Specialist.
The Cash Applications Specialist is responsible for daily Cash Receipts posting from various sources and currencies, month end journal entries related to cash and currency and related reconciliations.
This position supports the efforts of the Credit & Collections team in performing the following:
· Daily cash receipts posting from lockbox, checks, credit cards, and wires – US and foreign currencies
· Accounts Receivable Cash application and reconciliation
· Check deposit to bank
· Monthly entries related to foreign cash
· Coordinate cash reporting
· 2+ years of accounting experience preferably in a similar role
· Excellent system and process skills, working knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce with Financialforce and/or Softrax a plus
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision
· Ability to accurately process large volumes of work within a specified time frame
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work with other team members
· Proficient in excel with advance functions (pivot tables, Vlookup, macros),
· Critical analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate results of analysis to management at all levels
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.