Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
www.altran.com e www.altran.com/it
Poste et missions:
Altran Italia is looking for a Mobile Developer iOS-Android to be involved in Telecommunication & Media Division, Rome site.
Main activities and tasks:
- Highly qualified activities in the Mobile field, within a dynamic and innovative environment;
- Development of application on iOS/Android platforms.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Computer Science, has a good knowledge of Italian (C1) and English language and has gained up to 2 years of experience, better if in the Telecommunication field.
- Good knowledge of: Swift 4, Objective-C, Xcode;
- Use of Android Frameworks;
- Availability to travel.
- Good knowledge of: Java; web services.
- Before applying, please verify you are eligible for the VIE program.
- Candidates should send their resume to: , specifying in the object of the e-mail “Mobile Developer iOS-Android
- Roma VIE contract”.
- In order to manage the hiring process correctly, candidates should also upload the resume on our career site: https://www.altran.com/it/it/carriera/invia-la-tua-candidatura/?offerid=25456
Legally protected status will be considered as an asset.