Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
www.altran.com e www.altran.com/it
Poste et missions:
Altran Italia is giving the chance to smart and curious graduates to take part to the Technological Innovation through a permanent contract in the company.
Open opportunities are related to all our markets:
- Aerospace, Defense & Railway,
- Automotive, Infrastructure & Transportation,
- Telecom & Media,
- Energy, Industry & Life Sciences,
- Financial Services.
The Consultant role implies working on many different activities, such as the realization of products or the improvement of processes, services or production techniques.
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- You have a good knowledge of the Italian and English language (C1);
- You’re available to travel;
- You’re a team player.
- Before applying, please verify you are eligible for the VIE program.
- Candidates should send their resume to: , specifying in the object of the e-mail “Consultant nell’Innovazione Tecnologica – Roma VIE contract”.
- In order to manage the hiring process correctly, candidates should also upload the resume on our career site: https://www.altran.com/it/it/carriera/invia-la-tua-candidatura/?offerid=25450
Legally protected status will be considered as an asset.