Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
www.altran.com e www.altran.com/it
Poste et missions:
Innovation Technology is the future. Do you want to be part of it with Altran?
A new edition of Altran School Network & Digital experience is about to start.
It will develop in two stages:
- The first, lasting one month, includes formal training and workshops held by our experts focused on different technological fields, as Telco Cloud, 5G, NFV, SD-Wan, Cybersecurity, Software Development and Digital Innovation.
- The second one will be a hands-on experience on different projects in Telco and IT fields. Participants will develop technical and cross skills as an Altran Consultant helping our partners in projects related to IoT & Analytic Services, Augmented Reality, Digital, Media Broadcasting, Telecom Services (R&D & Network), Big Data.
The aim of the training course is to acquire the necessary knowledge to operate independently within our projects. For the most deserving participants, the Academy will conclude with a permanent contract.
Ideal candidates are undergraduate or graduate students in Engineering and Computer Science, with a strong motivation for taking up a career in the IT or Telecommunications field.
- Good knowledge of the Italian (C1) and English language;
- Good knowledge of computer applications;
- Team working.
- Before applying, please verify you are eligible for the VIE program.
- Candidates should send their resume to: , specifying in the object of the e-mail “Altran School Network & Digital experience – Roma VIE contract”.
- In order to manage the hiring process correctly, candidates should also upload the resume on our career site: https://www.altran.com/it/it/carriera/invia-la-tua-candidatura/?offerid=25454
Legally protected status will be considered as an asset.