Caduceum is a consultancy firm dedicated to Life sciences industries (Pharmaceutical and cosmetic products, medical devices).
We are proud to have one of the highest rate of growth within our specialties : within the last 4 years, we have recruited 300 consultants (all permanent contract) who are currently managing projects for our clients (Quality assurance, Regulatory affairs and Engineering).
2018 will be the starting point of our international development.
We decided to set up an office in London with a view to better support our British partners !
Directly reporting to the Recruiting manager, and in close collaboration with the Business Managers, you will be in charge of :
- Understanding of requirements to efficiently and effectively fill all open positions
- Sourcing, CV screening using various tools (job boards, LinkedIn, etc)
- Pre-selection of candidates over telephone interviews
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates for future open positions at all levels
- Organizing interviews for the Business Managers
- Candidates’ follow up throughout the recruitment process
- Taking part in weekly operational meetings
Other duties may include:
- Developing partnerships with UK Universities and attending recruitment events
- Events organization (career fairs, corporate dinners, team buildings etc)
- You are graduated from at least a Bachelor Degree and you have a relevant experience of 2-4 years in Recruitment, ideally in the healthcare sector (industry or consultancy firm)
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are open-minded, hardworking and eager to learn in a fast paced environment