The responsibilities will be:
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager in reviewing the content across all channels, both internal and external, to create an improved brand experience.
- Create a pipeline of materials to be improved and modified, liaising with an external agency, leveraging project management skills
- Review and edit large volumes of complicated text
- Propose changes in order to streamline text and create more engaging content
- Coordinate translation in different languages
- Ensure all design is compliant with our brand guidelines and propose changes to create more dynamic design
- Support change management initiatives by creating a communications plan, including official messaging, training, events, etc. in different geographies and ensure employee engagement
- Support the team in promoting and upgrading the intranet (community management)
The internship will be an opportunity for the candidate to work in a real multinational environment , gain experience in digital marketing area, to access EH World Agency executives and to gain insight regarding the creation and communication of commercial strategies within EH World Agency organisation.
Education preferably in one of the areas: Business Management, Marketing, Communications or Economics
Very good level of English (spoken and written)
Very good knowledge of Office 2010
Apprenticeship in a multinational company or marketing department is of advantage
4 to 6 months internship
Start date : asap
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Euler Hermes, the world's leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000 employees from more than 70 nationalities, in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.
Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is rated AA by Standard & Poor's.
At Euler Hermes, we are committed to support our employees in every step of their professional journey, provide tailor-made development programs and open gateways to international opportunities. We encourage them to take ownership and accountability, and to dare to make a difference!
For more information visit http://www.eulerhermes.com/
In order to commit and pool its expertise in local markets around the world in order to offer Multinational clients integrated solutions to protect their trade credit receivables, Euler Hermes group has created a dedicated insurance and related services intermediary : Euler Hermes World Agency which benefits from Euler Hermes worldwide presence and expertise.
As its global corporate strategy, Euler Hermes wants to do more than proposing simple credit insurance. Euler Hermes aims to create a “Businessable World”, one in which companies are able to trade and develop securely both domestically and internationally, with protected cash flow.
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/.