Working Student - Global Procurement (f/m/d)
Studentenjob Frankfurt, GERMANY Sales
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We are looking for you! We are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results-oriented Working Student in Global Procurement (f/m/d). This position will be based in our Frankfurt office.
Within this exciting role you will be part of the Global Procurement Team and support to manage contracts and related topics around our supplier relationships. Further, you will create standard documentation to help embed best practices across the Procurement organization. You will support our end users throughout various procurement journeys and support the teams in continuously enhancing related processes.
· Categories and amend contracts in the areas of market data or professional services
· Support establishing the supplier management and qualification program incl. ESG scoring methodology
· Analyze spend and supplier data to help reduce the number of suppliers by simultaneously consolidating spend towards preferred suppliers
· Create and deploy user guides and handbooks
Key Requirements/ Skills/ Experience
· University Degree in Business & Economics, Supply Chain Management, Finance, International Relations
· Fluent in English. German and any additional languages are a plus
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office in particular MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
· Analytical skills and structured problem-solving ability and the ability to collate and analyse data from a variety of sources
· Ability to quickly understand multiple topics, come up with innovative and creative ideas
About Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 600 investment professionals in over 20 offices worldwide and managing EUR 521 billion in assets. We invest for the long term and seek to generate value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active – in how we partner with clients and anticipate their changing needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on protecting and enhancing our clients’ assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability to drive positive change. Our goal is to elevate the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or objectives.
Active is: Allianz Global Investors
Data as at 30 September 2022. Total assets under management are assets or securities portfolios, valued at current market value, for which Allianz Asset Management companies are responsible vis-á-vis clients for providing discretionary investment management decisions and portfolio management, either directly or via a sub-advisor. This excludes assets for which Allianz Asset Management companies are primarily responsible for administrative services only. Assets under management are managed on behalf of third parties as well as on behalf of the Allianz Group.