Resilience & Data Privacy Officer CEE/ GSS
At Allianz Trade we are committed to support our employees in every step of their professional journey, provide tailor-made development programs and open gateways to international opportunities. We encourage them to take ownership and accountability, and to dare to make a difference!
To ensure the business can continue performing critical functional activities in all events. Advise, report to, and monitor local operations with regard to compliance with data protection law. Line reporting to the GSS Head of Operations with dotted line to CEE Head of Operations
What you do:
· Perform BCM tests and maintain plans for all areas of the business liasing with local stakeholders.
· Reporting of incidents locally & to the regional BCM resource + quarterly reporting.
· Facilitate quarterly security committee meetings & convene the CMT in response to an event.
· Keep abreast of local events and communicate to affected staff.
· Act as the communication channel between business functions and NEUR to implement the Data Privacy Framework locally.
· Support the implementation adherence of data privacy compliance processes.
· Describe, assess and record processing activities via Privacy Impact Assessments + perform annual renewals.
· Assist in the delivery of data privacy messages and training to promote awareness.
· Log current, open and resolved data privacy and protection-related requests, complaints from individuals and queries from stakeholders.
· Coordinate the reporting of Personal Data Breaches and advise functions on whether a PIA should be completed.
What you bring:
· Good communication skills (oral & written)
· Result oriented minset
· Ability to prioritise
· Autonomy, tenacity and rigor
· Fluent lEnglish
· BCM skills
· Klowledge of GDPR and data privacy laws
· Experience in working in a global environment - desirable
· Applying GDPR in a B2B setting + PIA completion - desirable
· Implementing and testing controls for GDPR compliance - desirable
What we offer:
Dynamic and multinational working environment.
Opportunity to learn and grow- on the job as well as language or professional training.
Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home.
A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
Full time permanent contract.
Modern and accessible offices.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Trade is the trademark used to designate a range of services provided by Euler Hermes*. We are the global leader in trade credit insurance and a recognized specialist in the areas of surety, collections, structured trade credit and political risk. Headquartered in Paris, we are present in more than 50 countries with 5,500 employees. In 2021, our global business transactions represented 931 billion Euro in exposure.
For more information, please visit www.allianz-trade.com or our social media LinkedIn Twitter Instagram @AllianzTrade