Receivables Management Associate
Let’s care for tomorrow.
Your ambitions. Your dreams. Your tomorrow
At Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty SE (AGCS), we are the global leader for insuring corporate and specialty risks in the Allianz Group. Whether it’s aircraft, satellites, the world’s biggest ships and tallest building, cyber-attacks or climate change impacts, AGCS has the major risks covered when it comes to protecting businesses.
Reporting to the Finance Operations Supervisor, as Receivables Management Associate you will assist in making sure all daily administrative duties run efficiently and smoothly. Responsible for the ongoing analysis of overdue receivable balances and the movement through the collection process. Activities include, but are not limited to, early-stage collection activities, cancellation processes, discrepancy resolution, write-off recommendations, escheatment processes, relationship building, and adherence to local and global policies.
Some of your specific responsibilities could include:
· Perform administrative duties for receivables management; which include both written and verbal communications; creation, printing, and mailing of regulatory documents; organization of tasks and deadlines; and ability to quickly adjust priorities.
· Accurate and timely analysis of open receivables balances in order to ensure proper movement through the collection processes established.
· Analyze open balances and recommend write-offs where appropriate and process write-offs in accordance with local and global write-off policies
· Set the market standard of excellence in all touch points with both internal and external customers.
What You’ll Bring to the Role
· Strong interpersonal (written/verbal/collaborative) communication skills and persistence
· Must be customer service driven detail oriented and a team player
· Ability to adapt to change
· Computer literacy required; Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask to manage assignments
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills
· 1-3 years of Billing and Collections, Insurance Operations or Accounts Receivables experience preferred
· High School Diploma required; Associate degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
The annualized base pay range for this role is $40,000 - $62,019. The annual base salary range represents O’Fallon market range. The actual salary for this position may be above and will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate. The base pay is just one component of the AGCS total compensation package. As part of our comprehensive compensation and highly rated benefits programs, employees are also eligible for annual performance-based cash incentive awards.
What’s in it for you?
Let’s care about everything that makes you, you
We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong. We offer a hybrid working model, which recognizes the value of striking a balance between in-person collaboration and remote working. Please feel free to discuss flexible working arrangements with us.
Let’s care for your financial wellbeing
We believe in rewarding performance with a great compensation and benefits package (details vary by location), including a generous bonus scheme and pension.
Let’s care for your opportunities to progress
From career development and digital learning programmes to international career mobility, we offer lifelong learning for our employees worldwide and an environment where innovation, delivery and empowerment are fostered.
Let’s care for life’s twists and turns
From our support for flexible working, health and wellbeing (including private healthcare and generous parental leave benefits), to helping people return from career breaks with experience that nothing else can teach. We’ve got your back.
Let’s care for our society and our planet
With opportunities to be engaged in shaping a future that is safe, inclusive and sustainable, we care for the tomorrows of our people, our industry and our clients.
Care to join us?
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is a global corporate insurance carrier and part of Allianz Group. We provide risk consultancy, Property-Casualty insurance solutions and alternative risk transfer for a wide spectrum of commercial, corporate and specialty risks across 10 dedicated lines of business. Learn more about us by clicking here .
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic. Diversity of thinking is an important part of our company culture.
People with disabilities:
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to succeed. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application and selection process, please email email@example.com
AGCS has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. AGCS does not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact managers directly.
Nearest Major Market: St Louis