Let’s care for tomorrow.
Your ambitions. Your dreams. Your tomorrow
At Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty SE (AGCS), we are the global leader for insuring corporate and specialty risks in the Allianz Group. Whether it’s aircraft, satellites, the world’s biggest ships and tallest building, cyber-attacks or climate change impacts, AGCS has the major risks covered when it comes to protecting businesses.
We are looking for a Quality Specialist (m/f/d), based in O’Fallon
Our team is committed to invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Impact You Will Have
Reporting to the credit controller supervisor, as Quality Specialist you will focus on the enforcement of quality oversight of the Finance Operations team members supporting all NA branches. They are responsible for the development of quality processes, production of quality checks and adherence to the requirements set.
Some of your specific responsibilities could include:
· Ensure successful audit findings by proactively reviewing quality processes, sampling standard, pre- and post-release checks are followed and eliminating deviations of the quality program.
· Identify and remediate potential inconsistences with quality checks and results.
· Able to communicate quality process, responsible parties and quantitatively explain quality results.
· Contribute to monthly meetings with management to report on trending errors, volume of quality reviews per team and update on any process changes needing to be made.
What You’ll Bring to the Role
· 3-5 years finance operations or quality assurance experience or related experience
· 1-3 years insurance knowledge and understanding of customer experience (internal/external)
· Ability to objectively apply evaluation criteria and effectively deliver feedback
· Ability to develop and maintain working relations
· Ability to effectively provide coaching and training support
· Ability to update job aids, processes, transactions, and system elements to identify key evaluation criteria
· Desire to work within cross cultural teams
· High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, preferred
The annualized base pay range for this role is $46,000 - $73,067. The annual base salary range represents O’Fallon market range. The actual salary for this position may be above and will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate. The base pay is just one component of the AGCS total compensation package. As part of our comprehensive compensation and highly rated benefits programs, employees are also eligible for annual performance-based cash incentive awards.
What’s in it for you?
Let’s care about everything that makes you, you
We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong. We offer a hybrid working model, which recognizes the value of striking a balance between in-person collaboration and remote working. Please feel free to discuss flexible working arrangements with us.
Let’s care for your financial wellbeing
We believe in rewarding performance with a great compensation and benefits package (details vary by location), including a generous bonus scheme and pension.
Let’s care for your opportunities to progress
From career development and digital learning programmes to international career mobility, we offer lifelong learning for our employees worldwide and an environment where innovation, delivery and empowerment are fostered.
Let’s care for life’s twists and turns
From our support for flexible working, health and wellbeing (including private healthcare and generous parental leave benefits), to helping people return from career breaks with experience that nothing else can teach. We’ve got your back.
Let’s care for our society and our planet
With opportunities to be engaged in shaping a future that is safe, inclusive and sustainable, we care for the tomorrows of our people, our industry and our clients.
Care to join us?
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is a global corporate insurance carrier and part of Allianz Group. We provide risk consultancy, Property-Casualty insurance solutions and alternative risk transfer for a wide spectrum of commercial, corporate and specialty risks across 10 dedicated lines of business. Learn more about us by clicking here .
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic. Diversity of thinking is an important part of our company culture.
People with disabilities:
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to succeed. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application and selection process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AGCS has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. AGCS does not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact managers directly.
Nearest Major Market: St Louis