Policy Management Officer
Dublin, IRELAND Sales
JOB DETAILS / ROLE PURPOSE
The role of the Policy Management Officer involves working in a fast moving environment and administrating a portfolio of Corporate Clients. The roles provide candidates with the opportunity to be the "face" of our company , working with our colleagues to ensure that we exceed the requirements of the client or brokers on the administration and renewal of their contracts.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Be a strong team player with good communication skills
· Ability to be flexible and open to learning new skills
· Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email within our 24 hour service level agreements (SLA)
· Process 40+ email per day and work on additional tasks
· Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
· Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients
· Be courteous in your verbal and written communication and at the same time ensure that your message is clear and complete.
· Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
· Responsible for the policy management of small, medium and large corporate clients.
· Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
· Aim to achieve a first time resolution when communicating via email or phone.
· Build positive and professional working relationships with external clients (i.e. group contacts, brokers, etc.). Manage your markets effectively as per team requirements.
· Administrative experience in a customer focused role
· Experience working in pressurized environment with tight deadlines
· Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full time year round
· Fluent English and a second language.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allianz Partners recognizes that our strength lies in our people and we are committed to diversity and inclusivity. So if you would like to be part of a global company that offers international career opportunities, kick-start your career and dare to join us!
For more information, please visit: www.allianz-partners.com