Allianz Trade is a world leader in the field of credit insurance and is an acknowledged specialist in surety insurance and business debt collection with presence in more than 50 countries. As we are a part of the Allianz, you can draw on over collective knowledge and global presence.
We are a strong global community, who shares knowledge and experience and is committed to be a part of a culture where both people and results counts. You will be appreciated just as much for your results as for your inclusive, collaborative, dynamic and costumer oriented approach.
We take care of our employees and their individual needs and ambitions. Together we create a space, where everyone can get confidence to explore and dream. If you want a job with a real responsibility in a dynamic global company, who provide services that add value and is a source of growth, you have come to the right place.
This is a new position within the Allianz Trade Nordics Operations team, reporting to Nordic Head of Operations, you will be responsible for:
· Implement local procurement best-practices and rules within the Allianz Trade procurement framework
· Support contract owners in procurement cycles, which includes the assessment of vendors, and the preparation of contract checklists
· Ensure compliance of Nordic procurement with Allianz Trade policies
· Prepare procurement operational reports, budgets, and forecasts
· Maintain resumption plans, and crisis management protocols for all Allianz Trade Nordic branches
· Ensure operational resilience by identifying and mitigating key operational risks
· Ensure compliance of Nordic operational resilience with Allianz Trade guidelines
· Prepare business continuity management reports
· Act as the delegate data privacy professional for Nordics
· Manage data privacy compliance, ensuring that local operations and IT systems are in compliance with local and global data privacy regulations
· Support process owners in complying with local data privacy regulations
· Monitor evolving data privacy regulations and standards in the Nordics
· Act as local project manager to drive organizational, business process, and IT system change
Facilities & General services
· Nordic point of contact for real estate, car fleet management, and travel policy
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
· Ability to navigate complex regulatory and compliance environments
· Understanding of risk management
· Ability to adapt to change
· Be familiar with technology and systems
· Work language is English, a Nordic language would be a plus
· Good mastery of MS Office tools
· Opportunity to represent a strong and reputable brand with long experience in the industry
· Annual bonus scheme
· Supportive and professional team
· Great freedom of action and opportunity for continued career within the company and group, both nationally and internationally
· A flexible hybrid working environment with good benefits in a company that appreciates new ideas and own initiatives
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
Note: Diversity of minds is an integral part of Allianz’ company culture. One means to achieve diverse teams is a regular rotation of Allianz Executive employees across functions, Allianz entities and geographies. Therefore, the company encourages its employees to have motivation in gaining varied skills from different positions and to collect experiences from across Allianz Group.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact:
Hanna Jakobsen, Nordic HR Business Partner