Description de l'offre
• Develop and define a wide-range of ITIL standard Incident & Problem Mgt documentation, for example presentations, technical designs, functional specifications, system requirements, etc as required.
• Maintain documentation on a regular basis and be accountable for the quality and completeness.
• Communicate (and/or train as necessary) on documentation content, keep up-to-date IT design, architectural, policy and specification documentation (when applicable)
• Proactively work and coordinate with relevant stakeholders (within IT, the business, strategic vendors / outsource partners, among others).
• Coordinate with other functions (e.g. Finance / Operations) as necessary.
• Provide status updates and communication with all stakeholders during major outages.
• Provide regular incident bulletins to IT support staff concerning open incidents and service requests.
• Provide guidance on Incident & Problem Management to all support staff and assist in their training and knowledge development
• Develop Incident & Problem Mgt concepts and solutions for critical applications/systems/etc.
• Responsible for ensuring solutions are applied appropriately to Problems and analysis using recognized strategies.
• Coordinate with other ITIL Interface process such as Change, Problem and Configuration management effectively and efficiently.
• Implement industry standard ITIL procedures and best practices to help recover from the outages which disrupt business functions
Governance and standards
• Conduct analysis on whether IT policies/standards are being followed, follow up and where necessary report to IT management on results.
• Follow agreed procedures for quality end user service delivery and ensuring timely restoration of service as per the agreed SLA.
• Ensure that activities within the incident management process are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements or Operational Level Agreements.
• Ensure alignment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and that these objectives are realized.
• Investigate IT procedures, standards and/or guidelines (including AGCS as well as Group IT standards).
• Review and maintain reports such as IT Operational readiness, IT dashboard, outage review analysis, daily and weekly reports on outages and downtime mitigation plans.
• Responsible for Problem detection, logging, investigation, root-cause analysis & diagnosis
Conduct IT analysis
• Proactively conduct ad-hoc as well as regular analysis on IT systems, documentation, processes, data, etc. as required.
• Produce metrics for service performance both on a regular and an adhoc basis.
• Monitor team mailbox and ensure effective and rapid response to Major Incidents
• IT or Business Administration degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ IT Professional experience (ideally financial services sector)
• Experience in managing projects/tasks in a global environment
• International work experience / worked abroad
• Experience of managing ITSM processes, preferably Incident & Problem Management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organization and process management skills
• Be able to work in an international matrix organization
• Pro-active, problem solving and entrepreneurship attitude
• Fluent in English. German is a plus
At Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) we offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with global challenges at the world’s leading P&C insurer.
Did you know Allianz insures more than half of the Fortune Global 500® companies, or that AGCS insures major movie productions, cyber security threats, and that we are the leading specialist in satellite and space insurance?
We have offices in 29 countries and with our extensive Allianz and partner network we help customers in more than 160 countries worldwide.
At AGCS UK we are not only impressive for our clients, but also for our employees as we offer the following generous benefits:
-Flexible buy/sell holiday options
-Bupa private medical insurance
-Generous pension contributions
-Enhanced paid maternity, paternity, shared parental leave
-Flexible working options
-Subsidized on-site massages
-Employee stock purchase plan for Allianz shares
-Education / study sponsorship
-Global mobility within AGCS and the wider Allianz Group
…and many more individual flexible benefits to choose from. We pride ourselves on our approach to wellbeing and provide regular seminars, activities, and events devoted towards the overall health of our employees.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do – come and find out why AGCS is the place for you!
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is the Allianz Group's dedicated carrier for corporate and specialty insurance business. AGCS provides insurance and risk consultancy across the whole spectrum of specialty, alternative risk transfer and corporate business: Marine, Aviation (incl. Space), Energy, Engineering, Entertainment, Financial Lines (incl. D&O), Liability, Mid-Corporate and Property insurance (incl. International Insurance Programs).
Worldwide, AGCS operates in 30 countries with own units and in over 210 countries and territories through the Allianz Group network and partners. In 2016, it employed around 5,000 people and provided insurance solutions to more than three quarters of the 'Fortune Global 500' companies, writing a total of €7.6 billion gross premium worldwide.
AGCS SE is rated AA by Standard & Poor’s and A+ by A.M. Best.
More information about careers at Allianz Global Corporate Specialty can be found at www.agcs.allianz.com/careers