Description de l'offre
Guildford, South East
* Building the Allianz UK Information Architecture Strategic Blueprint and Roadmap
* Developing an architecture and capability led approach that maximises “big data” and “analytics” opportunities
* Crafting the information architecture requirements for large complex programmes
* Acting as evangelist and mentor to grow data architecture competencies and best practices
* Nurturing the role of enterprise /information architecture through collaboration with key business and IT partners
- Extensive experience as an Information Architect
- Leadership skills, with a proven track record of implementing Information Architecture transformations
- Demonstrable experience using modelling tools and notations including ERM, OO, SOA in order to create enterprise assets
- Prior database design in one or more recognised mainstream databases (Oracle, Adabas, SQL)
- Extensive experience of data modelling
Will Ideally Have:
- Experience developing OLAP cubes, Datamarts, Data Warehouse, BI, Data Analytics and Data Migration solutions
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, SAS or Hadoop
- Use of query and reporting tools
At Allianz, we welcome applications from everyone, regardless of your background or needs. If you need assistance with making your application please contact us at
For external applicants only –
Please be aware that we will require satisfactory pre-employment evidence to include DBS, Financial Probity and Fraud checks, before you can commence employment with us.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group.
Allianz offers commercial insurance with a full range of products for sole traders' right up to large commercial organisations. Allianz also provides a wide range of personal lines products distributed through brokers, retailers, affinity partners, veterinary practices and direct marketing.
Allianz Insurance employs over 4,500 people across a network of 20 offices in the UK and the company's Head Office is situated in Guildford, Surrey.