Global Business & Sales Analyst (m/f/d), based in Munich or London
Unterföhring, GERMANY Sales
Let’s care for tomorrow.
Your ambitions. Your dreams. Your tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty SE (AGCS), we are the global leader for insuring corporate and specialty risks in the Allianz Group. Whether it’s aircraft, satellites, the world’s biggest ships and tallest building, cyber-attacks or climate change impacts, Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty (AGCS) has the major risks covered when it comes to protecting businesses.
We are looking for a Global Business & Sales Analyst (m/f/d), based in Munich or London.
Our team is committed to deliver a globally consistent sales excellence approach with reliable data as basis for proactive and informed sales steering while also ensuring full compliance with internal and external regulatory standards.
The Impact You Will Have
As a Global Business & Sales Analyst, you will be responsible for introducing, maintaining, and developing Global Sales Governance standards and guidelines as well as implementing and monitoring Sales Governance controls and supporting the execution of Distribution Business Reviews. You will support the maintenance and development of the sales tool - Salesforce.com, and contribute to the delivery of 'New AGCS' strategy and Global Distribution Performance KPIs. Additionally, you will actively support the execution of Sales Excellence and expansion of Global Distribution by re-evaluating existing processes and exploring potential ways of automating.
Some of your specific responsibilities could include
· Introduce, maintain, and improve Global Sales Governance standards and guidelines.
· Ensure regional/local adherence to global guidelines and Sales Governance frameworks.
· Continuously assess and update guidelines according to regulatory developments.
· Execute regular Sales Governance controls and review/update processes.
· Analyse ways for further automation of Sales Governance controls.
· Proactively prepare documents and materials for Distribution Business Reviews.
· Generate sales reports for accounts planning and targeting strategies.
· Support the implementation of Risk Appetite Matrix at industry, LoB, and country level.
· Contribute to the achievement of Global Distribution Performance KPIs
What You’ll Bring to the Role
· Bachelor in e.g., Economics, Business Administration, Controlling, Insurance. Master is a plus.
· Proven track record of working in P&C insurance business with exposure to delivering in an analytical role (sales environment, controlling roles or similar).
· Experience of coordinating between global center and regional hubs, and maintaining profitable relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Exposure to SFDC or other relevant CRM databases are an advantage and exposure to working in complex, global matrix organization
· Ability to understand sales data in and run sales reports from Salesforce.com
· Ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
· Strength to analyze highly complex data, from multiple sources, in detail; identify and resolve issues before they transpire.
· Excellent IT skills (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
23765 | Sales & Distribution | Professional | Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty | Full-Time | Permanent
What’s in it for you?
Let’s care about everything that makes you, you
We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong. We offer a hybrid working model, which recognizes the value of striking a balance between in-person collaboration and remote working. Please feel free to discuss flexible working arrangements with us.
Let’s care for your financial wellbeing
We believe in rewarding performance with a great compensation and benefits package (details vary by location), including a generous bonus scheme and pension.
Let’s care for your opportunities to progress
From career development and digital learning programs to international career mobility, we offer lifelong learning for our employees worldwide and an environment where innovation, delivery and empowerment are fostered.
Let’s care for life’s twists and turns
From our support for flexible working, health and wellbeing (including private healthcare and generous parental leave benefits), to helping people return from career breaks with experience that nothing else can teach. We’ve got your back.
Let’s care for our society and our planet
With opportunities to be engaged in shaping a future that is safe, inclusive and sustainable, we care for the tomorrows of our people, our industry and our clients.
Care to join us?
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is a global corporate insurance carrier and part of Allianz Group. We provide risk consultancy, Property-Casualty insurance solutions and alternative risk transfer for a wide spectrum of commercial, corporate and specialty risks across 10 dedicated lines of business. Learn more about us by clicking here .
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic. Diversity of thinking is an important part of our company culture.
People with disabilities:
We want to give all our candidates the best opportunity to succeed. If you need any adjustments to be made during the application and selection process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AGCS has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. AGCS does not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact managers directly.