The role is part of the MEB Underwriting Team and is responsible to ensure the appropriate reinsurance set-up for the global risk management programs. In this function he/she is also ensuring efficient and timely underwriting and onboarding with the Network of Insurers (geographical split) for all local group policies within the global Risk Management programs including the lines of business Life, Accident, Disability and Medical.
· Multinational Employee Benefits Quota Share Reinsurance treaty structure/limits maintenance
· Manage Captives financial vetting process as interface to Allianz Group Risk
· Manage catastrophe reinsurance exposure capacity at portfolio level as the iinterface to Allianz reinsurance responsible to compile exposure data including proper data checks
· Manage Captives SL/XL product offerings being the interface to the respective function in AZP
· Case Underwriting and Pricing oversight of Global employees' benefits pooing or globla underwriting schemes
· Experience in reinsurance structure on local or global level
· Commercially minded with strong entrepreneurial understanding and ability to think with accurate business acumen and to support the underwriting, tender and account management functions with string costumer first focus
· Excellent technical background in Captive, Pooling and Global Underwriting
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and proactively in very complex environment
· Team player with ability to work well under pressure
Position available as of: immediately
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents with CV and certificates as well as salary requirements, stating the reference code and possible starting date online via our job market at https://careers.allianz.com.
If you have any personal questions, you can reach our recruiter Ms. Johanna Greiner on 0170-222 9049.
If you have any technical questions, you can reach Mr. Kostantinos Vetsis on firstname.lastname@example.org .
As a member of Allianz Group, Allianz Global Benefits specializes in arranging and packaging local employee benefit insurance solutions into global programs and operates a worldwide network of insurers in a large number of countries. The spectrum of solutions provided to multinational corporations and global brokers encompasses the full range of corporate protection and pension products and services available within the network.
Headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, it has on-site experts based in regional Allianz offices across multiple continents. To find out what makes us attractive as an employer, refer to https://www.allianz.com .