Cyber Governance Analyst
Sydney, Australia IT development
Cyber Governance Analyst | Location- Sydney CBD
As a Cyber Governance Analyst, you’ll enable Allianz Australia to operate with confidence by assisting with the identification, management and resolution of security non-compliances and risks, and by providing analytics and reporting that facilitates data driven decision-making.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Cyber Governance
You’ll be responsible for:
· Contributing to Cyber Protection and Resilience process and artefact uplift.
· Developing and supporting the Cyber Security, Protection & Resilience dashboards for internal, Management and Board reporting.
· Working closely with the Cyber Protection & Resilience team and IT to gain insights into performance of the operating environment.
· Collaborating with our Global Cyber Security community, liaise effectively with Allianz IT and Security Operation teams and contribute towards delivering our Cyber Strategy.
· Assisting in maturing the cyber policies, standards and procedures owned by the team and helping to embed these across the organisation.
· Performing analysis of data, cyber and resilience risks associated with potential and existing parties that support the Allianz Australia business, including third party partners and suppliers, cloud partners, and related parties.
· Supporting third party, agency and related party information security risk assessment process and underlying tools, and provide pragmatic cyber security recommendations to the business.
· Identifying, recording and providing advice regarding cyber security related risks, issues, incidents and mitigating actions.
Important to your Success:
· Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business, commerce, IT, or security discipline. Hold, working towards, or willing to obtain, a relevant professional certification such as CompTIA Security+, SSCP, GSEC, CISA or equivalent.
· Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate effectively with stakeholders to establish strong professional relationships and influence outcomes.
· Analytical and critical thinking capability to interpret a range of data, identify patterns, trends and links that inform judgements and solutions.
· Ability to interpret and analyse complex information, extract meaningful insights and evaluate options for decision making.
· Self-starter, with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively, organise tasks and manage competing resources and demands.
· Outcome and customer focused with highly developed 'first principles' problem-solving skills, combined with a curious and creative mind-set.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with clarity, impact and influence.
· Experience with business intelligence and analytics tools, e.g. MicroStrategy, PowerBI, or similar
At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there’s flexibility for balance and the support you need. We know that flexible work comes in different forms, that’s why we’re embracing hybrid teams - enabling employees to maintain a balance of working both in the office and remote, supporting the needs of both the business and individual.
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We do this through delivering a great customer experience that is the result of appreciating each other every single day, showing heart by really listening and seeing things from the perspective of others by always asking, "how can I help?".
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us? www.allianz.com.au/careers