AKKA Switzerland is searching for a Software Architect Embedded C++ for its partner - an established leader in Switzerland dedicated to the development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art optronic equipment, systems, and sensors for diverse applications. In this role, you will be involved in agile development teams working on challenging projects in an international environment.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect who is proficient in the following:
· Development of software for multifunctional observation and localization devices in C++, Qt and Python
· Design and documentation of software architecture for multiple platforms based on customer and technical requirements
· Ownership of the full software development lifecycle for specific products
· Technical lead of software projects
· Working in international and multi-disciplinary teams
· Close collaboration with product management, quality assurance and production
· Several years of experience as Software Engineer and Software Architect
· Master degree in computer sciences
· Experience in C++ development, from low-level embedded software to application-layer software
· Ability to convey the essence of complex architectures.
· Experience in Computer vision and/or Cyber security is a plus
· Analytical skills, understanding complex setups and interactions, and previous experience in a high-tech industrial environment
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Being able to take on a challenge and not being afraid to dive into unknown territory.
*Due to Swiss Law, we can only consider Swiss- and EU citizens.