OPERATIONS - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Product Strategy Coordinator
Purpose: Responsible for assisting Project Manager within Product Strategy. Although an engineering/technical degree is not required, an individual who demonstrates technical aptitude is a necessity. Weekly tasks include; planning and adjusting project schedule, working directly with engineers
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support Marketing and Strategy efforts to ensure smooth and on-time minor new option as well as larger product launches.
· Support minor new options progress tracking, communication to field, maintain project description and status documents for communication to field sales, dealers and customer presentations.
· Collaborate with Changeover department to identify unique preseries requirements for each project.
· Identify and obtain preseries units through communication with Sales Team and Dealer Network.
· Review current preseries process and recommend/develop efficiency and transparency improvements.
Assist Product Strategy with other efficiency improvements as requested and as time allows