Description de l'offre
OPERATIONS - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Product Strategy Coordinator
Purpose: Responsible for assisting Project Manager within Product Strategy. Although an engineering/technical degree is not required, an individual who demonstrates technical aptitude is a necessity. Weekly tasks include; planning and adjusting project schedule, working directly with engineers
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support Marketing and Strategy efforts to ensure smooth and on-time minor new option as well as larger product launches.
· Support minor new options progress tracking, communication to field, maintain project description and status documents for communication to field sales, dealers and customer presentations.
· Collaborate with Changeover department to identify unique preseries requirements for each project.
· Identify and obtain preseries units through communication with Sales Team and Dealer Network.
· Review current preseries process and recommend/develop efficiency and transparency improvements.
Assist Product Strategy with other efficiency improvements as requested and as time allows
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing and at least 2 years of relevant experience is preferred.
Must have excellent decision-making and problem solving skills. Strong organizational, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills. Must be a fast learner with the ability to learn the necessary systems quickly.
Final Candidate Necessity
1) Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
2) Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
3) Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize activities
4) Willingness to work in a corporate and manufacturing environment
5) Project Management tools and techniques familiarity
6) Microsoft Office, including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
7) Proficiency in Tableau (required)
8) Training and/or experience in lean principles, problem solving techniques and waste elimination preferred