OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022.
The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth.
As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level.
Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
The activities will include the Support to the technical responsible:
· To manage and follow on the SUBCOs technical activities
· To manage the Product Architecture and related technical requirements evolution
· To issue and manage the 3rd level planning, identifying the critical path and monitoring the tasks progress
· To manage the evolution of Design, Development & Qualification Plan
· To support main system events in the associated development phase
· To ensure the consistency between the LV product activities and S/S product activities;
· To manage the technical data in a configuration management approach, feeding the relevant database (SED)
· To participate to the S/S Design Reviews, reviewing the documentation from a system point of view
· To contribute to progress reports and project schedules
· To cross check Subco analysis for main structures dimensioning
· To manage the action lists and to highlight the critic tasks in relation with planning
· To set and manage the DOORS data base for requirements traceability
· Mechanical / aeronautical engineering master degree
· at least 4-5 years of experience, with strong background of general basic mechanical.
· General rules and processes for product identification and configurations
· ESA/Space Product Development and qualification Process (with involvement in all the designing phases, from the conceptual studies to the final qualification)
· Products lifecycle management
· Ability to conduct and manage different activities in parallel
· Ability to synthesize and communicate effectively
· Capability to work in autonomy and initiative
· Problem solving
· Excellent ability to work in groups and to interface with other disciplines/departements
· Good knowledge of 'English (spoken and written), knowledge of the French and Italian language appreciated.
· Availability for missions (mainly within Europe) of short/medium duration is considered mandatory.
Place of Work
Europe, Italy, Lazio, Roma
Level of experience
3 to 5 years