AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Process scientist – Pharma
The resource will lead and execute Manufacturing Science & Technology process projects and formulation activities such as providing technical support for a series of projects.
The main tasks will be:
· Technology manufacturing process transfer
· Manufacturing process problem resolution
· Process improvement and validation
· Cost improvement and business continuity plans
· Commercialization of secondary market launches of new product introductions
· Ensuring adequate documentation is available to support registration of projects
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in scientific discipline and 3/5 years of experience in the role . Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
· Experience in process and drug product development , drug product supply or related area within the pharmaceutical industry and technical knowledge
· Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical dosage forms such as tablets, liquids, creams & ointments
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 21.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2021 revenues amount to €1.553,4 million.