For our client active in the energy sector, we are actively looking for a .net developer to join one of his PSM teams. The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications.
You will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments.
You will be in charge to produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation.
you will participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect
Your main responsibilities:
• Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
• Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
• Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
• Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
• Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
• Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
• Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
Your profile :
· Master degree, or Bachelor degree with good knowledge of software development and software technologies
· You have at least 5Y of relevant experience in development with .net and C#
· You are fluent in French, Dutch and in English it’s mandatory
· You are eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills.
· You are structured, analytical, detail-oriented and a true team player
· You are proactive and autonomous
You have the ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
• You have an experience in implementing software development good practices.
• You have an experience in maintaining complex software systems with a large codebase.
• You are familiar with the technical stack used by the team: o .Net Core 3.1 / .Net Framework
You have knowledge on :
o ASP.NET WebApi / WCF
o RabbitMQ or affinity with other Messaging platforms
o Entity Framework or Hibernate
o SqlServer or Oracle
o Design patterns
You recognize yourself in this? Do not hesitate to join the Akka family