Description de l'offre
OPERATIONS - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
EPM Project Coordinator
Purpose: Responsible for assisting a Project Manager within Engineering Platform Management. Although an engineering/technical degree is not required, an individual who demonstrates technical aptitude is a necessity. Weekly tasks include; planning and adjusting project schedule, working directly with engineers
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
· Develop Project Timeline. Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
· Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements.
· Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
· Controls and track project costs.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Sourcing of parts/hardware for prototype build phases.
- A Bachelor's in Business Administration
- Currently demonstrated 1-2 years experience in project coordination
Must have excellent decision-making and problem solving skills. Strong organizational, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills. Must be a fast learner with the ability to learn the necessary systems quickly.
- Ability to transition and prioritize multiple tasks throughout the day
- Comfortable and willing to work through ambiguity by asking appropriate questions
Final Candidate Necessity
1) Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
2) Technical aptitude
3) Ability to understand software project management integration
4) Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize activities
5) Willingness to work in a corporate and manufacturing environment
6) Project Management tools and techniques familiarity’
Microsoft Office, including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project (preferred)