OPERATIONS - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
EPM Project Coordinator
Purpose: Responsible for assisting a Project Manager within Engineering Platform Management. Although an engineering/technical degree is not required, an individual who demonstrates technical aptitude is a necessity. Weekly tasks include; planning and adjusting project schedule, working directly with engineers
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
· Develop Project Timeline. Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
· Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements.
· Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
· Controls and track project costs.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Sourcing of parts/hardware for prototype build phases.