AKKA & Modis are now Akkodis, a European leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting Services. Accelerating innovation at its customers, Akkodis supports major players in the automotive, aerospace, telco&media, industrial, energy, rail and life science sectors throughout the lifecycle of their products, including those made with cutting-edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded systems, machine learning, etc.). With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for:
Engineer Safety I+D / RAMs
· Preparation of the Validation Plan using product life cycle as a guide, with the strategy and activities to validate the railway product.
· Review of product development, safety and RAM documentation.
· Carrying out the rail product validation activities in accordance with CENELEC standards.
· Preparation of the Validation Report and non-safety related application conditions.
· Close collaboration with the development, test and RAMS teams.
· Occasional support to the integration team where the Validator's experience can be used to support or perform some integration.
Safety Engineer experience: preparation or review of some of the following documents: Safety Plan, SafetyCase, Hazard Log, PHA, FMECA, RAM analysis, SHA, OSHA, IHA or FTA.
Have validated any rail product including writing the validation report.
Experience as author or reviewer of global rail product testing such as Interlocking, RBC, CBTC or similar.