AKKA Switzerland is searching for an Electronics Design Engineer (FPGA) for its partner - an established leader in Switzerland dedicated to the development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art optronic equipment, systems, and sensors for diverse applications. In this role, you will be involved in agile development teams working on challenging projects in an international environment.
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer (FPGA) who is proficient in the following:
· Working on FPGA-based systems over the entire development process from design to serial production
· Documentation, testing, and validation of new technologies from the idea to the finished product
· Creation and improvement of VHDL code (Xilinx)
· Development of PCB designs in cooperation with internal and external partners
· Technical Project Management for electronic development
· Definition of system architecture and its requirements following other experts
· Collaboration with product management and production
· University degree in electrical engineering or comparable
· Several years of professional experience in the field of FPGA-based circuit design (Xillings or Altera)
· Know-how in the field of VHDL design and high-speed designs
· Experience with high-speed signal processing as well as Altium Designer is an advantage
· Fluent English, and German is a plus
*Due to Swiss Law, we can only consider Swiss- and EU citizens.